Ms. Grace’s primary area of practice is general litigation with an emphasis on collections, bankruptcy and employment.
- Purdue University, B.A., Political Science (International Relations), Japanese Language and Literature, with honors
- Ochanimozu University, Tokyo, Japan
- Benedictine University, M.B.A., International Relations, with honors
- Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D.
- Representing businesses in all manner of commercial litigation
- Representing financial institutions in creditors’ rights litigation, including commercial and consumer collections and foreclosures
- Providing counsel to business leadership on contractual and regulatory issues, business ventures, risk and feasibility
- Drafting and negotiating contracts
- Managing Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) litigation and litigious negotiations
- Advising businesses on policies related to HIPAA and protected health information compliance
- Advising on FMLA, ADA and employment law compliance
- Conducting workplace investigations and trainings
- Serving as Vice President, Corporate Secretary, General Counsel & Compliance Officer for a North Carolina medical collections agency
- Judicial Extern, Honorable Cheri L. Beasley, Associate Justice of North Carolina Supreme Court, 2014