Employment Matter Dismissed in Win for ClientSpilman recently secured a dismissal in an employment matter for a client wherein the Plaintiff alleged claims of:
The Court determined that the facts alleged by Plaintiff in his Amended Complaint failed to state a claim upon which relief could be granted and accordingly such claims were dismissed after extensive briefing by all parties.
- retaliatory discharge based upon breach of public policy;
- hostile work environment;
- intentional infliction of emotional distress;
- negligent infliction of emotional distress;
- interference with livelihood; and
- punitive damages.