The Public Finance Team invites you and your colleagues to join us for a half-day seminar covering recent changes in tax and securities regulations and new approaches to enforcement by the Securities and Exchange Commission and Internal Revenue Service.
Topics to be covered include:
This event is offered free of charge
- Refundings and reissuances
- Repeal of advance refundings
- Replacing LIBOR
- Proposed Final TEFRA regulations
- IRS enforcement
- Management contract safe harbors
- Measuring private business use
- Selective disclosure
- Continuing disclosure and revisions to Rule 15c2-12
- SEC enforcement
- Alternative financing options
to issuers and borrowers who want to learn about the latest tax and securities changes for tax-exempt financings.
Lunch will be provided.