COVID-19 Return-to-Work Legal and Business Guidance: Development of a Customized "Playbook"
May 05, 2020
Labor & Employment Law
Eric W. Iskra 304.340.3875 firstname.lastname@example.org
Our COVID-19 Task Force stands ready to assist with developing your customized "return to work playbook" for helping your business return to the new normal.
Below are a few recent articles Spilman has published, along with a link to a recent webinar.
If you need additional or specific guidance with:
- Ongoing assistance with review of government reopening orders (state, federal, and local);
- Legal drafting or review of COVID-19 return-to-work policies, protocols, and procedures (including assistance with navigating EEOC, OSHA, or other federal, state or local employment laws and regulations);
- Advice and business counsel on complex return-to-work employment and labor law issues;
- Advice and business counsel on return-to-work OSHA/workplace safety law issues; or
- Assistance with drafting a customized "playbook" dealing with all aspects of reopening your business.