For Immediate Release: Lisa Travis
July 8, 2010
Several Spilman Thomas & Battle, PLLC Attorneys Ranked in Chambers USA
Charleston, W.Va. -- Spilman Thomas & Battle, PLLC recently announced a large number of attorney rankings in 2010 Chambers USA.
Chambers USA is an organization that interviews, critiques and then ranks attorneys throughout the United States for a variety of practice areas. Researchers interview lawyers and clients including influential general counsel at Fortune 100 companies, high-profile entrepreneurs building up their own private corporations and significant purchasers of legal services.
After receiving excellent rankings from the interviewees, the following Spilman Thomas & Battle attorneys were named leading lawyers in West Virginia in their respective fields. They are:
- Michael J. Basile, Corporate/Commercial Law
- Paula L. Durst, Litigation
- William H. Herlihy, Natural Resources
- Charles L. Woody, Labor & Employment
- Eric W. Iskra, Labor & Employment
- Kevin L. Carr, Labor & Employment
- Niall A. Paul, Litigation
- James A. Walls, Litigation
- Bruce M. Jacobs, Commercial Litigation
- Neva G. Lusk, Litigation
- Joyce F. Ofsa, Real Estate
- M. Ann Bradley, Natural Resources and Environmental Law
Please be aware that news update is published with the understanding that the author, publisher and distributor are not rendering legal or other professional advice on specific facts or matters, and, accordingly, assume no liability whatsoever in connection with its use.
Spilman Thomas & Battle is a full-service law firm with more than 100 attorneys. Founded in 1864, Spilman has offices in Charleston, Morgantown and Wheeling, West Virginia; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Winston-Salem, North Carolina and Roanoke, Virginia.